Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Well...the waiting game begins

I went to the doc today for my 36 week check up and the news is..........I am 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced. My doc does not think I will go past the end of next week and there is a possibility of a 4th of July weekend baby:) I am a little on pins and needles now. And David is a little stressed to say the least! This is all new territory for us because with Parker I was induced. I have an appointment next Tuesday for an ultrasound to check baby weight and we will discuss inducing then if I haven't gone into labor by then. But the doc was pretty sure I will be going on my own this time. I can't believe the time is near and that there will be a little addition to our family. I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Doesn't seem like you do have very much longer. I can't wait to hear!!!! YEAH!!!

Oh yeah, DMB.... Less than a month now!!

April S. said...

YAY!!! Caroline is going to be in your arms before we know it! I look forward to hearing the great news, so keep us updated as much as possible.