Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tomorrow our life will change!

Well, the big day has finally arrived. We will be checking into the hospital tomorrow at 5:45 a.m. for my induction. There are so many emotions going through my body right now that I don't even know where to begin. I am very excited about meeting my daughter and watching her and Parker grow up together. I am very nervous about the delivery...mainly because my delivery with Parker went so well that I am scared that the epidural won't work this time. I know....a little pessimistic. I am overjoyed that after these long 9 months, I will FINALLY get to see what my daughter looks like and if she has hair:) My list of emotions could go on and on, but I won't bore you. Check for an update the laptop is going with us to the hospital!

1 comment:

April S. said...

That is so exciting!!! I will keep you in my prayers tonight and tomorrow. Take care and I can't wait to see pictures of Caroline!