Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Is she ever going to come???

Well, another week and no baby. Doc says I am still 3 cm and between 60 and 70% effaced. Baby Caroline weighs 6lbs and 11oz right now. I will be induced next Friday, the 18th, if I have not had her before then. We visited labor and delivery last night because I could have SWORN I was in labor. Much to my dismay, I was not. And I felt like an idiot! You would think I would know since this is my second go at this.

On a side note, I am in total denial that DeAnna picked Jesse! I am LIVID...Jason was way better for her. HA HA

2 comments:

April S. said...

Well, I would have bet money that Caroline was here by now. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, and at least there is a definite DDAY if she doesn't come on her own.

I am with you....JASON was a MUCH BETTER PICK!!

The Duff Family said...

I am so excited for you!!!