Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Just a quick update

It has been a little hectic at the Nannie household. Caroline is doing GREAT and is such a happy baby. We are very blessed! She weighed 8lbs on Thursday 7/31 and got a great bill of health from the doctor for her 2 week check up. She has been out and about with David and I. She is definitely a trooper. She went to my school 4 different days while David and I set my classroom up. I think with the second child you tend to be a little more relaxed and you just go with the flow. Having 2 children hasn't been that bad of an adjustment. What has been bad is the sibling jealousy that Parker is exhibiting. We know that it will just take time for him to get used to everything, but he truly adores his sister. Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks.

My mom, Parker and Caroline the day we came home from the hospital.
Caroline and Gracely's first meeting! It's hard to believe that Gracely weighed 5.9 lbs 7 weeks before this picture was taken. She and Caroline are going to have so much fun growing up together. They are exactly 6 weeks apart:)Aunt Allie, Parker and Caroline...how cute!
Aunt Allie and Caroline...they share a GREAT first name!

3 comments:

April S. said...

You children are precious!! I know I say that everytime, but as a mother, I am sure it never gets old to hear, right?

I am glad to hear things are going well for you guys with 2 in the house.

Side note...you look JUST LIKE your mother! I have never met her, but had no doubt who she was in that picture.

Finally, I can tell you first hand that Gracely and Caroline will have fun growing up together. Mya and Tatum are exactly 6 weeks apart and they are so fun to watch together.

Sorry for the random comments.

The Duff Family said...

Great to see you everyone is settling in. Hayden goes to her Big Sister class next weekend (thank you for turning me on to that idea). Can't wait to meet Caroline.

Melissa and Matt said...

Congrats on the new addition! She's beautiful.