Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Comparisons at 1 month old...

Here are a few comparison pictures of Parker at 1 month old and Caroline at 1 month old. There are some distinct differences and some distinct similarities...what do you think???

Parker #1
Caroline #1Parker #2
Caroline #2

It is still hard to believe that I have 2 children. Having 2 is not near as hard as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it isn't easy, but it seems to be the way life was supposed to be. The hardest thing is sharing the time between both of them. It was just yesterday that Parker was her age and now he is rapidly approaching 5. I can't believe it!

3 comments:

April S. said...

Parker and Caroline do look a lot alike in the pictures. It looks like Parker had a bit more hair, but I am not sure if that is the pictures or the real case.

The Duff Family said...

I think they look quite alike. I think that Mary looks quite a bit like Hayden. You will have to fill me in on your tricks. Hayden is already starting to test us a bit and Mary isn't even home yet. Also, I would love to know who made the matching Big Bro-Sis/Little Bro-Sis shirts and bodysuits.

April S. said...

I would love to get your friend's information that made the shirts. you can email me if you want to at aprilcsimpson@hotmail.com

Hope all is well. Have a great weekend!