Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Caroline's 1st Swim

Friday was the 4 week mark of Caroline's arrival into this world! I can't believe how time has flown by. I will be heading back to work when she is 8 weeks old and I am really sad that I have to go back....but we all know how that goes. At this point in her life, she is sleeping better than I EVER expected. Most nights we do not get up. Here and there we will get up for 1 feeding. I think God knew I needed a child that would love sleep as much as I do! HA HA She is smiling some and gets really focused on certain things. I wish I could read what was going on in that little mind of hers:-) Parker has adjusted extremely well to having her here. He is SOOOO over protective and wants to know where she is at all times. When I pick him up from school, the first thing out of his mouth if I don't have her with me is, "Where is sister?" He is a tremendous help and is starting to understand that Daddy has to help mommy too. At first this was extremely difficult for him to understand. We spent her 4 week old birthday at my parent's house swimming. Both kids had a blast I think!
I love to hold my baby sister!
Grammy, Parker and CarolineI love the pool!Chillin' by the poolAll the excitement wore me out!

1 comment:

April S. said...

That is so sweet that Parker is so protective over Caroline. That's what big bros are for. Caroline looks so sweet in her tiny swimming suit too! I can't believe she is already 4 weeks old! Who is going to keep her when you have to go back to work?