Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dr. update

Well, of course time has gotten away from me and I have not updated since my last doctor's appointment...so if you are reading this, I would like you to meet the newest addition to our family:)
This is a profile pic of our precious little girl. You can see her spine, too.

Here is Caroline looking at you and everyone else. She was very cooperative yesterday and we were able to see the four chambers of her heart and everything else that is important! She is weighing in at 1lb, 6oz. I will be 25 weeks on Friday. It is so hard to believe that I am this far along. The date on the ultrasound is wrong. Who knows why they won't change it. We are still on target for the July 26th due date. I am DREADING being so pregnant during the summer. My blood pressure is FINALLY back to normal. I just pray it keeps coming down.

Parker is preparing everyday for his baby sister. He went with us again to the ultrasound and he was so amazed with everything. He says something cute about the baby everyday, like..."Was the baby dieing to come get me from school?" He really can't wait for her to be here and is looking forward to summer. He thinks "school" takes too long! HA HA We told him that nothing about school was going to change for many years. Of course the teachers' kid doesn't like school.

Hope you all are well and have recovered from the disappointing Memphis loss. I truly was devastated, but very proud of our boys. We need to remember, they made it to the CHAMPIONSHIP game! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby girl she is!!!!!

April S. said...

Yay!! I have been looking for an update for so long! She looks so cute! I don't envy you at all...this Memphis heat is bad even when you are not preggers! Keep us updated on everything! It was good seeing you guys the other day! Parker is the sweetest thing and is going to be the best big bro!

Jennifer said...

What a COOL picture! Stay cool in the warm weather and keep that blood pressure down.