Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's a ........

Baby girl! We are beyond thrilled to add a little girl to our family. Everything went great at the doc yesterday. Parker went with us to see the baby and was a little sad at first that she's a she. But he warmed up to the idea and by last night, he said "Night Night Caroline" and kissed my belly. It was so cute! My blood pressure was GREAT. Guess the meds are working. The doctor moved my due date back to July 26th, which was my original due date. So, I am offically past the half way mark. I can't stop smiling and all I can think about is PINK! We will have another ultrasound on the 8th because she was not cooperating with the tech. Everything was measuring perfectly, but they need to clearly see all 4 chambers of her heart. Parker was the same way. I hope all who read this are having a great week. I promise to update with snow pictures soon.

5 comments:

April S. said...

YAY!! That is so exciting! I guess you guys have picked out a name already? Congrats on the little girl!! I am happy to hear that you and the baby are both doing well. Take care and keep the updates coming!

Dana, Dale, Zac, Taylor and Jackson said...

We are so happy for you, David and Parker. God bless your family. The one thing I can tell you about little girls is that you will have soooooooo many options in clothing, sometimes too many. I still can't resist buying my Tay Tay clothes. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!! Keep us updated.

Jennifer said...

I am so happy that you guys are a having a girlie!

Unknown said...

Where are the snow pictures you promised? HA HA!!! Like you have nothing better to do!! Have a great day!!