Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snow Day...yes a little old, but cute pics!

So I promised a while ago that I would post some pics of Parker from the snow day in March. He had so much fun playing in it and watching the snow pile up on his Thomas table. Hope you enjoy the pics.


Here is what we awoke to the morning after the "Big" snow. We got out early to go eat at Perkins. David and I LOVE to drive in the snow. The next couple of pics are of David and Parker making a snow man. It was very funny because Parker didn't have his gloves at home. We left them at school somehow...so we improvised and used socks to cover his hands. He didn't seem to mind too much.



Parker and his first REAL snow ball. The next pics show he and David starting a snowball fight. I should have recorded them because it was HILARIOUS to hear them laughing at each other.




I hope everyone was able to enjoy the snow while it lasted. Being around a child when it snows brings out the child in you. I wish everyday was a snow day sometimes:)

2 comments:

April S. said...

I love these snow pictures! You guys are too funny with using socks for gloves. Looks like Parker had a blast without having gloves.

Unknown said...

AMEN to the last comment!!!