Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Nannie Update

I went to the doc on Tuesday, 2/11, for my monthly checkup. I have lost 10 more pounds and the baby's heartrate was 145 bpm. My blood pressure is getting better, which made me happy. I think I have been feeling the baby for about 2 weeks now. I am much more aware of that feeling than I was when I was pregnant with Parker. I have read that lots of people have felt the 2nd baby a lot earlier than they did with the 1st baby. We are eagerly awaiting the BIG ULTRASOUND on March 11th to find out if we are on the blue team or the pink team...we both have a feeling another very active Nannie boy is on the way. Only time will tell. I hope you all are doing well....until next time.

3 comments:

April S. said...

Glad to hear everything is going great. Can't wait to hear if you are on team pink or blue on March 11th. However, I believe if YOU think it is a boy, that's what it will be. i knew Tatum was a girl right away. Good luck and keep posting updates for us to read! How excited is Parker to be a big bro?

Unknown said...

Can't wait to find out!!! Be sure to post.

Jennifer said...

Love your "blog lift". Wasn't sure if I was in the right place at first. Keep posting, love hearing about baby Nannie and Parker.