Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Harlem Globetrotters

It's been a long while since I have blogged, so I thought I would update on something really fun that we did as a family. We took Parker to the Harlem Globetrotters in January with some friends of ours. We started out at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, which was an experience. Parker was intrigued by everything on the walls and the videos being played on the little tv's and big screen. He wanted to get up and play the drums on the stage! After dinner, we headed over to the FedEx Forum. Let's just say, it was a BLAST! I had been 10 years ago since I had been to the globetrotters and didn't remember it being all that exciting. Boy, was I surprised when I laughed hysterically the entire night. Parker would crack up and he grinned the entire night. Here are a few pics from the night.



1 comment:

April S. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE the Harlem Globetrotters. This year is the first time I have NOT been in 3 or 4 yrs. Parker is as cute as ever and getting so big!