Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the sun...

Friday, while everyone in my family was at the hospital waiting on news about Gracely, I decided to take Parker to the Germantown Center pool to play for a little while. We were eating up time until Gracely arrived. The pool is GREAT for kids. There are tons of fountains, buckets of water, a slide...lots to occupy a little one with. And, it is only 1 ft 6 in. at its deepest section! Parker had so much fun just running around and playing in the water. I think his favorite part was the slide! Here are some pics from the day.

He really is in there somewhere...This is a pic to show the little fountains and the slide...that is Parker and Emily(a friend of ours) walking out of the pool.
Parker decided to go borrow a life jacket from the bucket and some goggles. He was hilarious swimming around looking for who knows what! Parker decided to go to the "Big" pool because it was a little warmer and Emily wanted to play in it, too. Overall, Parker had a blast and slept for 2 hours after we got home. If anyone wants to go, let me know because Parker and I are definitely wanting to go again!

2 comments:

April S. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Is that only open to members? or to the public in general? Tatum LOVES any form of being in the water(beach, pool, bath, sprinkler, etc.). We would love to go back with you guys if you go again!

Unknown said...

We almost joined the GCC and honestly, I don't know why we didn't. I love there indoor pool!!!

I hope you guys are having a great summer!!!