Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas

Our holiday began on Thursday, December 20th...that was our last day with students! Ha ha I woke up that morning to the room spinning about 90 to nothing. David helped me to the bathroom where I proceeded to get sick. I wasn't sure if it was due to pregnancy or if I was legitimately sick. Needless to say, I was sick. We left for Huntingdon on Friday after we all got out of work and I proceeded to lay in the bed for the entire weekend. David finally took me to the doctor in Jackson, TN where I was told that I am suffering from Vertigo. And guess what, they can't give me anything to take! However, it is progressively getting better. We had a great time at Mimi's and MacMac's. Parker got loads of presents, which I don't have a single picture of. If I am not the one taking pictures, they usually don't get taken! Ha Ha We left Huntingdon on Monday morning and trucked it back to Memphis. We dropped Parker at my parents for a while and David and I finished up on our shopping. It never fails that I am in the stores on Christmas Eve. I promise next year that I am going to start shopping early. We spent Christmas Eve night at my parents. Parker was SO excited. We went to church and then were back at my parents to make cookies for Santa. Here are a few pictures from us making cookies and sprinkling Reindeer food. Excuse his outfit...he picked it out.

Parker sprinkling the reindeer food!
Parker and Nana making cookies for Santa...
Parker putting them on the plate....And the final touch...the big glass of milk:) Parker was beside himself and said that Santa wasn't going to eat all of the cookies. He was going to save one for Parker to eat.

Parker went to sleep pretty easy that night. He didn't stir until 7:30 a.m. and told David and I to be quiet because he heard Santa and didn't want him to go away. It was SO CUTE. When we finally ventured downstairs, Parker was pumped about the things Santa had left. He even left a few things for the baby!




This last picture is of my brother and sis-in-law. They bought a blow up soccer goal for Parker. He and uncle Biggs went and played for 45 minutes in the back yard. They had a blast! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend the time you wanted with your family and friends. I wish you all a happy and safe New Years.

2 comments:

April S. said...

WOW, a hottie and a cook all rolled into one!?!? Parker is a keeper.lol...it looks like he took great care in placing the cookies perfectly on the plate for Santa and it paid off for him and his future little sister or brother! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!

Unknown said...

Is that a Snoopy Snow cone machine I see? Oh my gosh... Do they still have those? I used to have one of those. I think I may have to stop by this summer for a snow cone!!!