Sunday, April 15, 2007

Parker....does he EVER slow down?

How life changes the instant you have a child. Parker has brought such joy to mine and David's life. He is hilarious and very caring. But he can be the toughest, meanest, roughest little boy around, too. He is constantly on the go! He loves school and asks to go on the weekends...maybe that is a hint to me that he doesn't like us! No, I know he loves us. One of his favorite things to do is go to the zoo. I thought I would update those of you who read this with a few of my favorite pics of my little man.

I remember when Parker was a baby, I couldn't wait for all of the milestones. Now I can say I wish that time could stand still sometimes. I miss his baby days. We still call him "the baby" and it makes Keith mad...not really, but he was glad when he heard David say, I have to go pick up Parker, not the baby. I miss the diaper changing, the bottles, the feeding. You new mommies, cherish every minute. Because before you know it, they will be 3 and a half and very independent and won't let you do anything for them! But every minute I have with Parker is a treasured minute. He makes me smile with the smallest of things. Like when he smiles at me, or randomly says, "I love you momma."

Now Parker is going to have his choice of women someday...Tatum, Sydney, Riley, Mackenzie just to name a few. I am glad Cindy is having a boy. He and Parker can fight over all the women:) I want to extend a good luck to all of you on your soon to be labors. And remember, I would gladly keep any of the babies whenever you need a break.

1 comment:

April S. said...

I know what you mean about how fast our kids are growing up! I am trying to cherish every minute with Tatum and I think I am going crazy with the camera, but I don't want to miss ANYTHING. Tell Parker to get ready for all of these cute girls, I don't know if he will be able to handle them all!