Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friends

I figured it was about time to update my blog. I am still recovering from David Loyd's surprise party Friday night. Maybe I am finally too old to party like I was 21. What a blast it was though! I really did enjoy seeing all of the frat. brothers out and about having fun. I always do enjoy going out with that crew! Granier coming in town was such a wonderful surprise for EVERYONE! I was really glad that April and Anotonio were able to make it out, too. April looks fabulous after having a baby 2 weeks ago. You go April! I was really emotional at times(probably due to being a little intoxicated) watching the video for Loyd and realizing what an amazing best friend I have in Allison. How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful friend? She truly is like a sister to me! She and David are going to be a great married couple! If this surprise party was any indication of what is to come for the reception, we are all going to be hurting for a few weeks! July 7th, here we all come!







Update from Halloween. Parker was a cowboy/sheriff. He was absolutely precious...if you can say that about a boy:) He and Emma and Ella Cate went trick or treating for the 4th year in a row. It is the Nannie/Henderson family tradition every Halloween to take the kids around our neighborhood and to usually eat pizza. This year, we skipped the dinner part and just got them trick or treating earlier than normal. Emma and Parker did such a good job walking up to doors and saying "trick or treat." I had to keep Parker from going in to a few of the houses! Here are a few pics from that night.


We have 7 school days until Thanksgiving Break and then we come back for 3 weeks and we will be off for Christmas Break. I can't wait! This year has been the hardest year yet. I still love teaching, though. And the little breaks make it fully worth all the stress we endure. Well, back to the laundry.

1 comment:

April S. said...

Glad to see you in the blogging world! I didn't know if I would be able to keep up with the blog, but it is fun to look back at it now and see how everything has progressed. Thanks for the wonderful comments. It was good to get out Friday night and see everyone. Parker is SOO cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Keep posting the pics on here and I look forward to reading more!