Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally Blogging

After much resistance, I have given into blogging. I often read my friends blogs on myspace, but have never done a blog. I decided after reading April's blog on here, that I would give it a try. At work, they are encouraging us to do this to keep in touch with our student's parents. Have I done it??? No...but now I can say I have started.

For those of you who will read this, I will update you on those I call family. I am married to a wonderful man, David. We have been doing this married thing for 4 years and a few months. We have a son, Parker, who will be 3 in a few weeks. We found out before our 1st anniversary we were pregnant with him. Talk about shock! Would we change it? Absolutely not! He is the most amazing thing that has happened to either of us. He is so fun! He completely shocks us on a daily basis. The things that come out of his mouth are hilarious!!! David is in his 6th year teaching and I am in my 5th year teaching. David is actually contemplating a new job and is struggling with wether he is ready to leave the classroom. I think he might not be quite ready to leave his students yet. I guess this enough for now. Will update as soon as I remember!

No comments: