Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Well it happened...

Who would have ever thought I would be having a 3rd child?!  Yes, you read that correctly, I'm pregnant.  I'm due August 1, 2012.  It was a complete shock, or rather, not planned.  However, God is in control and HE knows what he's doing.  Parker and Caroline are completely thrilled about the idea of a baby brother or baby sister.  Too bad we will have to wait a while until we know the sex of the baby. 

I went to the doctor on Monday and had an ultrasound where the sac could be seen.  It almost felt like an out of body experience.  I was lying there thinking, "Is this for real?"  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but am completely scared of the number 3...how will I have the patience, kindness, time, strength, etc to handle #3.  I have to remind myself I'm not in control.  Everything happens for a reason. 

I have a simple request for any of you who are reading this...please say a prayer for my friend L.Y.  She will be undergoing her 2nd attempt at IVF and she is the most deserving, wonderful person I know.  I pray that she will get to become a mother during this cycle. 

I will attempt to update this blog much better than I have. 

4 comments:

Catch My Words said...

Having three is wonderful! I hope you to have an easy pregnancy and delivery. I wish I had a magic formula for your friend. Hopefully it will happen soon too.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Congrats, I didn't know you had a blog, love it!!! U will be a great, patient mother b/c God is in control & you are awesome!!! PS, I will be praying for LY.

Lauren Y. said...

you are so sweet! Thank you :) I am so completely thrilled about baby #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the updates!