Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have GOT to be better...

At updating! I mean seriously, how hard is it for me to find a few moments every few days to update this. Apparently, it is very hard right now! HA HA Anyway, Caroline went for her 4 month check up on Tuesday and she did awesome! She weighed 14.3 lbs and was 24 1/2 inches long. We were given the go ahead for cereal (which I had already started) and fruits/veggies. She is LOVING squash. She is such a happy baby and completely OPPOSITE from Parker. I can already tell she is going to be a girly girl...we will see how long that lasts, though. She is not near as messy as Parker was. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out why my stupid computer won't let me move pics!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes! You have to get better! We are waiting for a new post! You act like you work and have 2 kids or something!